Put Zambia on your list of places to visit in 2020
A very happy New Year to you all. I hope you have all had a wonderful festive holidays.. I am not sure where time has gone or how it has raced by so but here we are again with enquiries coming in (hopefully) aplenty.
To start the year off here a teaser / nudge / reminder of why Zambia is such an incredible destination and so very worth popping on your list of places to visit in 2020.
Too many good reasons not to visit Zambia this year!!!
Unique Selling Points:
• Africa’s most peaceful country
• Origin of the Walking Safari with world class award winning guiding
• The Victoria Falls is oneof the Natural Wonders of the World. You can even swim on the edge
• An incredibly warm and welcoming population
• Exclusivity – Stay inside the National Parks and escape to camps where you do not come across anyone else
• Something for everyone (single travellers, small groups, honeymoons and families) at different budget levels
• A huge variety of activities and interests (Aside from walking safaris and game drives : Canoe the Zambezi, seek out the shoebill in Kasanka, Catch a tiger fish or witness the spectacular Bat migration
• Huge efforts by all in Conservation and Community Projects
• About 30% of Zambia’s 752,614 km2 is reserved for wildlife with 20 national parks and 34 game management areas in the country. South Luangwa, Kafue and Lower Zambezi are the most popular known
Some interesting Facts: